Few of us like to think about dying, and many of us leave it very late for Inheritance Tax planning. However, to avoid a significant reduction in your financial assets being passed on it is advisable to plan well in advance. By making arrangements early you have a greater chance of utilising the tax opportunities available.
We provide friendly advice on the following areas:
- Lifetime Transfers For Exemptions And Lower Tax Rates
- Lifetime Transfers Between Spouses
- Transferring Business Property
- Transferring Assets Into A Trust
- Calculating Potential Inheritance Tax Liabilities
If your estate will be valued at over £325,000 then now is the time to start planning for Inheritance Tax. Call RPA today – 01692 584222