If you live outside the UK you may still need to file a tax return. The Tax rules and regulations regarding residency status are complicated, furthermore they are constantly changing.
We can advise on areas where you are likely required to file a tax return, such as:
- Income Earned In The UK From Self Employment
- If You Sell Or Dispose Of Assets In The UK
- If You Do Not Live In The UK But Some Of Your Work Is In The UK
- If You Are A Director Of A UK Company
- If You Are Receiving Profit From A UK Partnership
Concerned whether you should be paying tax? For a free initial consultation Call RPA today – 01692 584222